This 5-panel, flexfit, low-profile baseball cap celebrates the creation of the Linux kernel as it was started in 1991 by Linus Torvalds. The addition of spandex to the material makes for a form-fit, and the extras like a sewn-in sweatband and embroidered ventilation holes make this piece a smart buy.
- Brand: Flexfit | Product ID: 5001
- 97% Cotton/3% Spandex
- Structured, firm front panel with low, flexible fit
- 5-panel cap with reinforced pro-stitching throughout
- embroidered eyelets for ventilation
- Matching color undervisor
- Imported; processed and printed in the USA